Friday, March 25, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #625 - Photo Inspiration

I do love bird cards!  The gallery should be stunning.

I used a retired stamp set from the out of business company, Inspired By Stamping.  This is from the Australian Bird Set.  Sigh... I still miss this company!

I dug out a water colored background from my stash, and cut it to fit my mini slimline.  I cut a couple of circle frames, and once my bird was colored, I fussy cut it out and adhered it to the card base.  I added a Simon Says Sentiment Strip, and this card was complete.

Kinda cool with the background.

Your turn.  How does the photo inspire you?  Come on over to JUGS #625 and upload your card.  I'm looking forward to the gallery!


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

11 comments:

Carol said...

Great bold colors and designs!

JoAnn said...

Wonderful background Vicki and that bird is very pretty. Thanks for the warm welcome as JUGS Guest Designer for March. I have enjoyed my time with all of you.

Lisa Elton said...

The layered circles draw you right into the bird! Marvelous card, Vicki!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my the watercolor background turned out so beautiful! Really love that bird and your design is stunning!

Leslie said...

Great mini slimline! I have a bunch of Inspired by Stamping stamps and dies too. I see Joanna's posts on IG occasionally. I loved her products!

cm said...

Vibrant and beautiful, Vicki!
hugs~c

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... I think this birdie is winking at me! Love your colors...so dynamic!

Bobby said...

I love the mixed media look to your card, Vicki, and I think that magnificent jay does too.

Nancy said...

Love the bold and grunge feel! Well done!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love the artsy feel of this beauty! That graphic background looks great with that awesome bird.

Ina G said...

Bold and beautiful Vicki. Love your kookaburra. We have them laughing here daily. Loved that stamp complanu too.