Tuesday, January 11, 2022

STAMPlorations Inspiration #351

It's time for my weekly inspiration post for STAMPlorations.

I used the fun Perched Bird Die [layered 3 times], and sponged on some ink for color. I also used the [fun to color] flower from  Bloomfully: Sparkle stamp set.

Lastly, I double layered the HB from the Skinny Sentiments, and added a few gems from my stash.

That's it for today.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more fun eye candy.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly random drawing!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

4 comments:

sharon g said...

I LOVE all of the colors. This is really pretty. I love birds, too, so I might be partial :)

*Vicki* said...

I have to say that I'm partial to birds myself and this is so pretty with the blending! Beautiful card!

Leslie said...

Gorgeous! Fabulous design!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the colors, Vicki this is lovely!