Thursday, January 20, 2022

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Embossing

So many choices of embossing!  I went with a 3D embossing folder.  I love this semi-new type of thick depth embossing.

I started by making an inked background using some Dylusions Sprays.  Once dried, I ran it through my die cut machine with a new to me embossing folder from Simon Says, Roseville Bouquet.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Birthday Sentiments.

Here is a close up of the embossing.  It's subtle, but I love the final result!

Your turn.  Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

12 comments:

Leslie said...

Very cool with some awesome dimension!

Colleen said...

Those 3-D embossing folders really do help create amazing results and yours with the Dylusions sprays is another awesome example!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cool card!

nancy littrell said...

Love your mixed media dry embossed background for your birthday card, Vicki. TFS the link to the challenge:-) Love and hugs...Nancy

JoAnn said...

I agree with the 3D EF. I have several of them and they do make great impressions. Great job with the sprays and EF.

*Vicki* said...

The colors you've worked in your panel look stunning! It's perfect with the embossing!!

Barbara said...

Whoa! this is so intriguing and I love what you did. This is a very special card that can only be done once. Exceptional use of embossing.

Nancy said...

Such a cool card, Vicki! Enjoy your weekend.

Cathy said...

Love the artsy feel of your sprays and the 3D folder looks great, Cathy x

JulieP said...

Love the colors and the texture. Way Cool!!!

Ashwini Rao said...

Cool card! Love the great dimension provided by the 3D embossing folder - it looks awesome!

Glenda J said...

This is such a cool card!