Thursday, January 20, 2022

Seize the Birthday Challenge - Embossing

So many choices of embossing!  I went with a 3D embossing folder.  I love this semi-new type of thick depth embossing.

I started by making an inked background using some Dylusions Sprays.  Once dried, I ran it through my die cut machine with a new to me embossing folder from Simon Says, Roseville Bouquet.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Birthday Sentiments.

Here is a close up of the embossing.  It's subtle, but I love the final result!

Your turn.  Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

12 comments:

LeslieT said...

Very cool with some awesome dimension!

Colleen said...

Those 3-D embossing folders really do help create amazing results and yours with the Dylusions sprays is another awesome example!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cool card!

nancy littrell said...

Love your mixed media dry embossed background for your birthday card, Vicki. TFS the link to the challenge:-) Love and hugs...Nancy

JoAnn said...

I agree with the 3D EF. I have several of them and they do make great impressions. Great job with the sprays and EF.

Unknown said...

The colors you've worked in your panel look stunning! It's perfect with the embossing!!

Barbara said...

Whoa! this is so intriguing and I love what you did. This is a very special card that can only be done once. Exceptional use of embossing.

Nancy said...

Such a cool card, Vicki! Enjoy your weekend.

Cathy said...

Love the artsy feel of your sprays and the 3D folder looks great, Cathy x

JulieP said...

Love the colors and the texture. Way Cool!!!

Ashwini Rao said...

Cool card! Love the great dimension provided by the 3D embossing folder - it looks awesome!

Glenda J said...

This is such a cool card!