Friday, January 28, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge #617 - Wild Card Week

I went the lazy way for this challenge - plaid designer paper.  Just wasn't in the mood to stamp my own.

I went into my stash dies, and pulled out all of what you see; fern, flower, and jar.  While it's not one of my favorite cards, I still kind of like it.

I used a sentiment from Pink Fresh Studios, Perfect Sentiments, with matching die.  I love this set - 1 stamp, 1 die = many sentiments!  Yep, easy peasy.

Your turn!  You can upload your card over at the JUGS Challenge #617.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

12 comments:

Leslie said...

This is so pretty with the plaid background!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... there is a lot to be said for easy. The result is great... and that sentiment set is on my wish list!

Lisa Elton said...

I like that jar and that sentiment set is on my wish list! Terrific card, Vicki!

*Vicki* said...

It's so pretty! Loving that plaid purple background!

Nancy said...

Cool jar and dies, Vicki!

Bobby said...

You pulled together this card into such a wonderful design, Vicki.

Ina G said...

Great bits and bobs here Vicki. Fabulous plaid DP.

Stef Perry said...

Nice stash to yield such pretty elements that worked together beautifully! Love it!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love that jar with the fern and flowers! That purple plaid is awesome and makes a perfect background for this beauty.

cm said...

Using plaid paper isn't lazy, especially when it's as pretty as what you've shown here! Perfect for your lovely jar and florals!
hugs~c

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous colour combination and the background plaid paper shows off the card to perfection x.

Lisa Kind said...

I think most of went with plaid designer paper too! I love yours and your jar of flowers. Pretty card!