Wednesday, December 1, 2021

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge - Metalic + 1

Welcome to the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge.  You have all month to play along, and yep, there is a prize!

For my card today, I used chunky glitter [from my stash] for the metallic [from my stash] and 1 Blue Blooms ATC Card for the + 1.

I got the silver card base from a customer of mine from Starbucks.  [Actually, she gave me a stack of these].  Since they went really well with the silver glitter, I used one of them.  I really like the texture!

My sentiment is from the sold out stamp set, Best Mom Ever.

Okay, your turn!  Like I stated earlier, you have all month to join in the STAMPlorations December CAS Challenge.  Hope to see you there~



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Awesome card! Very cool background!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, that glitter looks amazing on those blooms! This is a fancy card!