Friday, November 19, 2021

Just Us Girls Challenge #611 - Color Week


I'm the Hostess this week over at the JUGS Challenge.  I'm changing Autumn up by using a different version of color. [Yeah, getting tired of yellow, orange and red].  Many images can be used with this color combo.

In my cases, I went with a Birch Press Die. (Apparently, the one I used is no longer available).

My "white" card stock is cream - just didn't photograph correctly [no surprise].  I started by embossing the background panel with the We R Memory Keepers Geometric 3D Embossing Folder.

I also used the Thanks Shadow Die from Simon Says.

That's it for me.  Easy peasy.  Your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS #611 Color Challenge and play along!  Can't wait to see what you create.



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

8 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

What a gorgeous choice of colors for us this week! Love the way you used them. That medallion is so pretty!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you've layered this up, cool card!

Leslie said...

Birch Press Design makes some of the coolest die sets out there! Great card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and I love the colors.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That layered die is awesome and works perfectly for this color combo, which I love! I love that multi colored and layered thanks, too! Great choice of colors for our challenge.

Nancy said...

Fabulous card and an equally fantastic color combination! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Bobby said...

Those dies work so well with different color combinations and they look fabulous with the ones you chose, Vicki.

Ina G said...

Love that embossed background and wow to that awesome die you used Vicki. Fabulous in this weeks pretty colours.