Friday, November 19, 2021

2021 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop - Last Day


I can't believe how fast the time went for this 8 day hop!  So much inspiration to be seen.  It was another successful hop for me too!  I got lots of fun cards made, and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

For my last card, I used a technique from the Holiday Card Workshop. While JM made like 20 (!) cards, I made 1. [Apparently, I don't have the patience. LOL.] I have done this before, but this time, I actually used a strip die I had, rather then trying to manually cut strips. [Yeah, duh - I forgot I had that die. No surprise there!] 

I used CAS-ual Fridays To Go Cup Dies for the shape [and also the coffee die from the same set]. I used some fun paper strips for the coloring. 

My side sentiment is also from a retired CAS-ual Fridays stamp set.
 

That's it for me for this last 2021 Coffee Lovers Hop.  I am popping over to check out the final entries, and to see just how many people played in the challenge.  So.much.fun. 😀



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Now this would be a fun cup to sip something warm from! Awesome card, Vicki!

*Vicki* said...

Wow those strips are totally cool especially with the foiled cardstock in there! Awesome job with these coffee makes Vicki!

Leslie said...

Love this! Those strips look amazing!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great card and I love that cup!

~amy~ said...

I love this Vicki! Thanks for all your lovely projects!