Friday, November 12, 2021

2021 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop - STAMPlorations


I am so excited for this twice-yearly hop over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog!  I know it is a lot of work for Amy and her team to hold this fabulous event, so here is a SHOUT OUT for the awesomeness of them, and a huge THANK YOU.  I have so much fun creating all week long!

Okay, for today's cards, I am using a few STAMPlorations products.  STAMPlorations is one of the Super Sponsors for this fun week, and Shery is offering a $25 prize code + 2 flash prizes: $10 prize code and a choice of any 2 coffee-themed paper goods.  You can read more about that HERE.

I used the [gorgeous] Spring Florals Quick Card Fronts for both of my cards today.  They make for such amazing [and so easy] cards, I just had to use them.  (You can see the entire line HERE.  I  highly recommend you check them out -- just stunning fronts!)

See what I mean:

For this card, I used the front as a background for the fun digi coffee cup, Caffeinated Zen. [There are 3 digis in this set for only $3!]  I colored it with Copics, keeping within the color scheme of the pretty card front.

For the sentiment I used one of the sayings from [again fun and easy!] Coffee Heaven Clear Stickers.  [You can check out all the sticker sets HERE].  The mixed font?! - I'm in love.

---------------------------------------------------------

For this second card, along with a different image card front, I also used, (and cut out), one of the images from the Fall For Coffee ATC Journaling Cards set.

I used a sentiment from the After Coffee Stamp Set.

 
That's it for me today.  It is always such a pleasure designing with these fabulous products that Shery creates! She has outdone herself with all the different choices given for these amazing Paper Good Products[Feel free to use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your STAMP purchases]
 
You can see the STAMPlorations Blog post HERE for Day 1 of the Coffee Hop;  I'm sure there will be more information, along with lots of sample cards for you to see too.  Personally, I am off to hop and visit all the Sponsors!  I love the sales being offered :).


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

23 comments:

Suzanne H said...

I just purchased some card fronts. I can't wait for them to come in the mail. Beautiful cards!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful coffee themed cards using the card fronts.

Jingle said...

These are great, but I really love that second one! So pretty!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! These are gorgeous cards Vicki! Love that pretty floral background on both! The colors are so yummy!

Lisa Elton said...

These are both extra pretty, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful coffee themed card designs with gorgeous colors!

Bunny said...

Two lovely cards. I love the sentiment that says "Coffee is a liquid hug for your brain". [Bunny]
<a href="http://

Helen F. said...

These are both amaZing, Vicki! Love your beautiful color schemes!

Janis said...

So splashy and gorgeous!!! Love the bold colors...that purple!! WOW.
Beautiful work!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

ionabunny said...

Lovely cards. I'm enjoying Shery's ephemera. Hugz

~amy~ said...

These are both beautiful Vicki!
Thanks for linking up!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love both!! Awesome & yummy designs.

Tee said...

Both cards are Gorgeous!

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

I love that BIG sticker sentiment! Great job on these, thanks for sharing and inspiring :)

SHartl said...

Wow are these beautiful! The clear sticker sentiments let the designs show through in all their glory!

Fikreta said...

gorgoeus cards!
hello from Coffee Lovers Blog hop! ☕

Celeste Goff said...

Two stunning cards...beautifully done Vicki!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So awesome! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty cards! Love the colors!

Gail said...

Vicki love the green you selected and the fun design on the coffee - bring on the Mocha! Fabulous work! TFS

Marianne said...

Fab cards, Vicky. Also love the sentiment on the first one. Will have to check out those clear stickers.

mamawcindy said...

Love them,purple is my favorite color.Love the big sticker.

VanessaB said...

Those are soooo gorgeous. Beautiful colors.