Friday, November 12, 2021

2021 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop - CAS-ual Fridays

I am back with another card for the 2021 Fall Winter Coffee Lovers Hop.  This time, I am using another Sponsor, CAS-ual Fridays.

I started by making a small inked panel for the background.  Do you make these?  Just throwing out here some money saving hints;  I got THESE alcohol inks.  I love the variety of colors that come in this set, and they work [as well as Tim Holtz alcohol inks]  The price is amazingly inexpensive also.  Rather then Yupo paper, I am now using these Craft Plastic Sheets in place of the expensive Yupo paper.  The name [plastic] is rather deceiving, as it has the same feel/action as Yupo paper. (I am all about saving money in this hobby , and I am happy to share - even non-affiliated)

I used the fun Coffee Cup Die.  This cup makes me smile -- it's a big one ;).  I cut 4 layers for dimension, and stamped on a sentiment from Cup of Coffee.  [If you want, you can use my code to save 15% off your purchase from CFS.]

That's it for today for the CLH.  I will be back tomorrow, and everyday through the 19th.  I definitely enjoy this awesome hop!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

12 comments:

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

HAHAHAHA Who doesn't like BIG CUPS! Great job on this one! Thanks for sharing :)

Jingle said...

That sentiment is brilliant! And I love the cool background you created.

*Vicki* said...

Wowzer! Your alcohol inked background turned out amazing Vicki! Thanks for sharing your links too! SO MUCH cheaper indeed! Gorgeous card!

Lisa Elton said...

Fill my big cup with hot chocolate! This is fun, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

The background showing off the big cup is gorgeous!

Leslie said...

Great card! That alcohol ink panel is gorgeous!

Karen Day said...

Your background is lovely!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous, love your inky background.
Thanks for linking up!

Tee said...

This is a cool design, love the background panel and the awesome coffee cup!

Fikreta said...

so wonderful card!
hello from Coffee Lovers Blog hop! ☕

Celeste Goff said...

Great card Vicki, that background panel is gorgeous!

Denise Bryant said...

Love that background! Great color combo!