Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Not a Card

It's been forever since I made an ABC project - [anything but a card].  Simon Says Monday Challenge is running a Not A Card challenge, so, off to my friend You Tube to see what I could come up with.  I scored!  I found this tutorial and literally, I totally needed this fun container!

I didn't purchase her design template as I wanted a bigger version, and really I just figured the measurements out myself.  Yes, mine does not look as professional as hers, I am still happy with it. :)

All the "extra" die cuts I don't use [but might in the future] and don't really want to trash, fit perfectly in this container AND, I can see them since they are laying down rather then "standing up" in my old "bucket" type system storage that I was using.

It is so sturdy being made with the chipboard!  I love that. Many "paper" boxes have bit the dust after moving them a few times.  I used push pins as the legs - hey they worked brilliantly!

Okay, that was a 2 hour project that I really enjoyed making!  And as stated, it works perfectly to keep clutter off my desk.  There's a win, win.

Thanks Simon Says Challenge for the motivation!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You've done a great job, Vicki! What a lovely way to store those leftover bits!

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Such a cool project Vicki! It's pretty and even better that it's also functional too!

Leslie said...

This is fantastic! I always love a 3-D project and this is useful in addition to pretty! Great job!