Monday, October 18, 2021

Found Another Challenge!

I found another challenge; Color Hues #28 - red and kraft.  I do adore these colors together!  They do make for amazing Christmas cards too.

I am using a new to me Katscrappiness Mini Slimline Diamond and Wood Grain Framed Die, with some stunning Memory Box Glitter Paper. I glued the frame onto a mini slimline kraft card base made from Tim Holtz Distress Kraft Heavy Stock.

The Merry Christmas with Shadow Die is new to me also -- I totally am loving the huge size of this die!  I used some GKD Layering Weight Card Stock for the mc "snow", and a 2 layered mc using red card stock from my stash.  After gluing [Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue] those layers together on top of a shadow of Strathmore Bristol Vellum Paper, I added three Red Sequins.  I have to say, while this card reminds me of a candy bar [lol] - I am rather thrilled with the end result! 

 

Thanks Color Hue - I loved these colors!



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I might have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you.

10 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous, Vicki! I love the red glitter paper on the background and that amazing bold sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at Color Hues!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the way that fabulous sentiment fills the card front! This is pretty!

Julie B said...

Love the big and bold die cut sentiment and I can see where you're going with the chocolate bar!
Thanks for being inspired by the colours at Color Hues. :)

Nancy said...

Bold and Beautiful, Vicki! Mini slim lines are becoming my favorite over the large ones for sure! Thanks for choosing Color Hues to play along with!

*Vicki* said...

Oh yes! Perfect for Christmas! Gorgeous large die and card Vicki! Now to check out the challenge...

JoAnn said...

Beautiful slimline card Vicki. Love the die cut from the red glitter paper and that large sentiment looks great.

Cindy Beach said...

You rocked this challenge, Vicki! SO happy to have you play along at Color Hues. That bold sentiment is pretty, and I love the glitter paper!

Leslie said...

Beautiful!

Hannelie said...

So festive and bold! Love this card Vicki ♥
Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!