Tuesday, September 14, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #334

For my inspiration this week I am continuing on with my Paper Goods feature.

Today I am featuring The Ephemera Mixed Media Spring ATC.

Here is what I made with this set;

I used some stashed dp I had, along with the fun Skinny Sentiments.

I love the bird on this one!

For this one, I made a mixed media background panel [some of the ATC's are also used on the panel], along with some Gesso.  I used another one of the ATC's for the focal point.

I was going to use this as just a canvas type project, but then put it on a card base to make a general card.  This way, I will send it to someone [eventually].  Hence no sentiment.
 
For the last sample I took a couple of small notebooks and used the ATC as the cover [along with some stashed dp].  
 
I love using these small books for a plethora of uses, including gifts.
 


That's it for me today.  Remember, these awesome products are also available with a monthly subscription - you can read about that HERE.
 
If you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID you can save 20% off your purchase.

Okay, for more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

All the designers made awesome cards!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the butterflies and those polka dotty notebooks! I have a liking for small things, so those little books are right up my alley. These are all fantastic, Vicki!

Leslie said...

These are awesome! You've been busy! ;)