Monday, September 27, 2021

STAMPlorations Fun Day

I took sometime this week end and just played.  No DT work, no stressing - just fun!  Hindsight, I probably should of found some challenges to join in.  Trying to build back my blog from the switch to Follow It has been a real struggle.  Long gone are my 1,000 Followers.  But I didn't, so the few Followers I have can at least enjoy today's post :)

I am once again using some of STAMPlorations Colorables.  This set is Doodled Blooms.  I am really enjoying using these cut outs.  They are so easy to color!

I started by using my Copics to color these fun flower images.  Then, I cut out a tag using Tag #1 Nesting Dies, and added some texture to it with the  Circles All Over Cover Plate.

Before adhering everything to my card base, I cut a 4 layer Hugs Word Die, then I adhered all to the base.

For this second card, I thought about just leaving the images natural, but what the heck, I wanted to try just sponging on color using a dauber.  I think it worked quite fine.

I started with using the Wonky Stitched Grid Texture Plate on the panel, and then glued and pop dotted some of the flowers randomly.  Finally, I used a 4 layer Celebrate Big Phrase Die, adding on some white pen dots.

For this 3rd card, I simply colored and adhered the fun images onto a card base.  Easy peasy - great end result!

I did grab a sentiment from Noteworthy 2 stamp set, and fussy cut it.

That's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed my "fun" day.



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are all so wonderful in design!

Lisa Elton said...

These are fun, Vicki! The mix of blooms on all of your cards is delightful. I think all blog traffic is down. So many tell me they use Instagram more these days. That's a shame. I enjoy making the connections through a blog post.

Leslie said...

Wow, these are super cool! Love all the color!

Dora said...

Beautiful cards