Saturday, September 25, 2021

Addicted to CAS #207 - Autumn

It's time for another Addicted to CAS Challenge.  Autumn is almost fully upon us so this challenge is perfect.

Once again, I went to my go-to image - the Hero Arts Fern.  I just adore the die.  I started with an inked sprayed panel [using autumn colors], and then cut the fern out, added a sentiment strip, and this CAS card is complete.

 
Your turn!  Come on over to the Addicted to CAS Challenge, and show us your Autumn card.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful ferns and in wonderful colors. I love that sentiment too!

Leslie said...

Beautiful! Sure do love CAS!

Helen said...

The simplicity of this card is what I most like. Using the red for leaves give it a beautifully Autumn touch. tfs

Lisa Elton said...

I love the color on those leaves! Pretty card, Vicki!

Barb Ghig said...

This is one of my all-time favorite dies...I love how you played with your sprays to achieve such beautiful autumn colors and your birthday sentiment is lovely! Gorgeous card, Vicki!

Fran Wing said...

Hi, Vicki! I really like the bold design of this card - go big or go home! The technique you used on the paper before die-cutting the ferns is nicely done. Great CAS card! xoxo Fran