Wednesday, September 29, 2021

National Coffee Day


It's National Coffee Day! The Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog has been celebrating all the past week.  Lots of sponsors, prizes, eye candy to be seen. Today I am celebrating with one of the sponsors for today's big sponsors hop, STAMPlorations.  I hope you have your coffee -- this is an eye candy post!
 
All these cards were made using the new [and so fun] Ephemera Fall for Coffee ATC's.  This is an awesome set of ATCs!
 
I used a sentiment from Kathryn's Big Wishes.


For this card, I used Dots All Over Stencil, Bubbles Stencil and Curvy Mini Stencil for the background, and a sentiment from Shine Bright stamp set.

For this card's background, I simply used water colors and a brush, and a sharpie for the faux stitching.  The sentiment is a sticker from Coffee Heaven Stickers.


For my last card, I used the Ovals Flexi Template for the background, the fun Doodled Coffee & Tea Colorables, along with a sentiment from the Coffee Happy stamp set.

 
That's it for me. Yep, there is a prize for one random commenter who leaves a comment on the STAMP blog and the different blogs listed over on the STAMP blog. The winner will get their choice of 4 coffee-themed paper goods ($28 value).   You can read all about those, along with more eye candy over on the STAMPlorations Blog.  

Have Fun!


Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

sharon g said...

Oh my gosh, they are all so adorable. I LOVE the look of the uncolored cups, too

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful batch of coffee themed cards with those beautiful designs.

Alexandra Y said...

Beautiful cards!

Leslie said...

These are all amazing, Vicki! Shery sure is lucky to have you on her team! ;)

Diane said...

Wow, all are beautifully created and one so different and unique!!

Bunny said...

Wow, these are all grand. Especially the first one. That looks so yummy. [Bunny]

Lisa Elton said...

Nope, no coffee here, not a coffee drinker! But I do LOVE your cards, especially the first one!

VanessaB said...

Fantastic cards! I esp. Love the last one. Awesome!

Karenladd said...

Ooh, that coffee ephemera looks like something I need to add to my stash. Beautiful cards!

Laurie said...

All your cards are wonderful, as usual! That last one with the white cups on the colorful background is a real standout! Love it!

Lee said...

Wonderful and creative cards! Thank you for sharing!

Suzanne H said...

Love all of your cards. I have the flexi templates and have hardly used them. I love your last card and might just try that background. Thanks for the inspiration!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards! Love the colors you used with the flexi templates! Beautiful ink blending!

ionabunny said...

So many gorgeous and diverse makes. Love these. Hugz