Tuesday, October 5, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #337

It's time for my inspiration post for STAMPlorations. 

I started with one of my most favorite stamps set, Layered Holly.  I totally love using regular ink with this type of set, but this time I wanted to try some water coloring.

I stamped the background using a hybrid ink, and simply colored in the images.  It was relaxing doing the painting.  It's been awhile since I used my water colors.

The sentiment is from the same set.

To see more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out what my teamies have created.  Meanwhile, leave a comment for the randomly drawn monthly prize.  If you want, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase.



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

sharon g said...

Really cute look. I like how you used the limey green.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very bright and beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I LIKE this one Vicki! Great job on your water coloring. This is delightful!

Leslie said...

Love this - I'm SO in Christmas mode! I have quite a few of the layered stamp sets and I love them! I think I have this one but haven't used it yet.