Friday, October 1, 2021

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge - October

WE ARE BACK!  I am raring to go after our Summer break!  Did you miss us?  I sure missed you.

I used Born to Roam stamp set.  Easy peasy ;)

I do love inks that are marched to a shade.  For my greens I used Altenew's Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades and Evergreen.  Love these together.
 
Your turn.  Come on over to the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge and play along.  The ombre is a twist and not required, being a CAS card is.  Have fun - I'm looking forward to seeing the gallery.

Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Green is my favorite color, and I LOVE that sentiment!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I might have already commented but not sure with this Follow It and other ways of getting your blog posts now. But just in case I want to say I really like the colors and adding the glittery tape was a great look!

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous CAS card and what a great sentiment!