Tuesday, July 13, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspiration #325

I missed last week's Inspiration post - whoops.  Sometimes life really does get-in-the-way!  I'm glad I am back on track.  I really dislike missing my obligations.

Anywoo, I was thrilled with my card for today.  I just love ALL the layered stamps sets that Shirley has illustrated.  For this card, I used the Layering Vase set.

Isn't it just fun!  I so love the off-stamping these sets use.

I used a sentiment from Noteworthy 2

That's it for me today.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Don't forget 2 things, one, leave a comment for the monthly prize, and two, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save 20% off your purchase!



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I too love all those layered stamps and I really love the way you used this beautiful set. The colors are perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way this fills the card front but is still CAS! Pretty card!

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous!!

LeslieT said...

Beautiful! I love these whimsical sets and this is one of my favs.