Friday, July 9, 2021

Just Us Girls Challenge #592 - Trend Week

Finally, I am back on track with my [hacker situation].  I still don't have a FB account, and I can't even open up a new one [they blocked me], but all my passwords have been changed and that is a huge relief..  Now, I am hoping to get my FB account back - apparently, it could take up to 30 days!  Oyie Vey.

Meanwhile, when I ordered from Trinity Stamps, I got a lovely foil turquoise padded envelope that the stamps came in and kept it.  Today, gave me a reason to use it.  Gotta love recycling.

Only problem, it's a bitch to photograph! lol.  I missed a milestone birthday for my friend's mom and the lovely color worked awesomely for the 80.  Everyone like turquoise.

The color shows better in this one.  Pretty isn't it?

Okay, it's your turn.  What do you have that you can recycle?  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #592, and show us!



Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful card for a great milestone! Love that turquoise foil packaging you saved!

Lisa Elton said...

You would think people would have better things to do with their time than hack a FB account, wouldn't you! Good grief. Sure hope you get it all worked out. In the mean time, what a great use of that foiled envelope! Love the doily too, pretty card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful 80th birthday card! I love that awesome shiny turquoise foil packaging, it is perfect for the 80 on this beauty!

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! And I've thrown several of those Trinity Stamps bags away, dang it! I hardly ever think to recycle unless I specifically need to! But this is really awesome!

Nancy said...

Nice job with the challenge this week. I am so sorry you have had such a tough time with FB. Best of luck!

Bobby said...

That packaging is gorgeous, Vicki. No wonder you wanted to make a card with it.

cm said...

Gorgeous 80th birthday card! I saved a similar envelope from Sugar Pea Designs, but didn't think to use it! Now, I'll have ideas for it when 'teal' is needed in a down-the-road challenge!
hugs~c

Ina G said...

Fabulous Vicki and I love that foiled 80.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a stunning card! This foiled turquoise 80 is gorgeous and I love how you paired it with a doily and all the black wording.