Friday, June 18, 2021

Just Us Girls Challenge #589 - Color Week

This is such a good color combination for so many different styles of cards!
 
For my card I went into some of my older stamps and found my favorite from Papertrey Ink; Rosie Posie with Rosie Posie Step 2.  Super fun layered flowers and leaves.
 
I love the bright colors on this card.  Someone [who receives it] will love it  [I hope] 😀

My sentiment is from another favorite set, again from Papertrey Ink, Birthday Bash Sentiments.  Good thing I still have these "favorites" since apparently they are no longer available....  I am also entering this into The Flower Challenge #57; CAS and of course flowers.

 
 
Okay, your turn!  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge and show us how you use these fun colors.


Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful flowers and in such wonderful colors. I love cards with big blooms on them.

Vikki H said...

I noticed your comment on Karen W's blog and came over to see your card. As someone who owns lots of old PTI goodies I love seeing Rosie Posie again and the extra shadings they created. Looking back PTI was one of the first color layering designing companies. Beautifully crafted.

Lisa Elton said...

I could be looking out my window right now. My neighbor has roses that look just like these! Very pretty!

Macimbalo said...

Gorgeous flowers! I love the way you used this weeks colors!

Leslie said...

OMGosh, this is exquisite! Love the CAS and love the colors!

Janeen said...

Hi Vicki, just dropped by to see what is happening on your blog. It's been a long time. Yes, I'm still stamping but rarely blogging. Good to see you again.

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card and I love the colors and dimension of the flowers. So pretty and bright. Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.

Aileen said...

Such a beautiful card Vicki, I love your colour choices and the design, perfectly CAS. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Those roses are fabulous in those colors! Great clean design and I love the fonts of the sentiment.

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love those bold blooms!
Helen x

Ina G said...

You certainly picked a beautiful bloom stamp for this weeks colour challenge. The colours really show off this stamp amazingley. Love it!

Bobby said...

Your bouquet in the challenge colors is gorgeous, Vicki. I have that sentiment and love it too. Thanks for sharing your card at The Flower Challenge.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a lovely bouquet, Vicki. Those layered flowers and leaves are gorgeous. The challenge bright colors are perfect for them and I love how you added hints of red on the pink and orange flowers.

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty! I love how those colors look on those flowers. I know I have those flower stamps, but now I have to see if I have that sentiment set. I love that one!