Saturday, May 22, 2021

Addicted to CAS Challenge #198

 
I like the ombre look, in hair, clothes, and especially cards.
 
Rather then sponging ink, which I did think to do, I decided to go more geometrical and easy.  I used some triangle die cuts I have, cut the three shades of blue [faux ombre], and added a Simon Says Pre-printed Sentiment strip.

I am really happy with my ombre CAS card!

Your turn!  Come on over to the Addicted to CAS Challenge and play along using ombre on your CAS card. I’m joining in at  Inkspirational Challenge # 239; triangles


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome use of those dies to show the ombre colors.

Leslie said...

Love this! Perfectly CAS and perfectly ombre!

Lisa Elton said...

Awesome CAS card!

Barb Ghig said...

Great idea to use your triangle die cuts to create an ombre effect, Vicki! Pretty shades of blue and I love your sentiment! Your cards are always fabulous ~ xx

Marina said...

This is sooo striking! Great for our challenge. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

Jaydee said...

Love the off-set triangles and how genius to layer them for the ombre effect. Such a bold, striking CAS card
hugs
jaydee