Tuesday, April 27, 2021

STAMPlorations Inspirations #317

It's time for my STAMPlorations Inspiration.  I once again used my [new] favorite Flutter Zen 1 butterfly.  I love these dual dies - so many ways of using them!

I also used the Hex All Over Stencil for my background, along with a sticker from Good Things.

Yep, I am very happy with today's card!

You know the drill -- pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Before you go, leave a comment for the randomly drawn $15 gift code prize at month end.  Don't forget, if you use my code, you can save 20% off your purchase!




Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Love how you did the background. I see why you love that butterfly so much. Beautiful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous and I love the butterfly in those colors.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sentiment and the butterfly, this is fabulous!

Leslie said...

Love this! That's a great stencil, and love the butterfly too!