Friday, January 15, 2021

STAMPlorations January CAS Challenge Reminder

This is your reminder for the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge.  Remember, the colors are optional.

For my card, I used the cut out circle from my first CAS card I made January 1st. I put a sentiment sticker on it from Good Things Stickers [I adore that font!], I grabbed a digi flower from Sketched Blooms, colored it with Copics, and adhered it to the base of the circle.

Another successful CAS card 😀

Have you played in the STAMPlorations Janaury CAS Challenge?  Come on over and join in!



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty CAS card! The sentiment is something we all need right now.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card Vicki...love the flower and colors.

Leslie said...

This is gorgeous! That color combo is the bomb! ;)