Monday, January 25, 2021

CAS-ual Fridays - Crafting of Hue Sponsor

Today, the CFS Team members are creating cards for the Crafting of Hue page over on Facebook.  CAS-ual Fridays is one of the sponsors.  Here is my finished card.


To make this card, I cut 3 Hearts A2 Panel Dies, and sponged some ink on the top layer.  The coverplate has some cut out hearts, so I used a few of those as centers to the main cut out hearts.  Using the newly released Champagne Flute Die, I cut out the glass into a cards panel, and used it as a stencil to sponge ink inside the glass. 

Once I got the ink a little darker [then the photo shows], I stamped the image on the stenciled glass using the matching Pop Fizz Clink stamp set, and lastly, I lined up the Champagne die and cut out the glass.

I'm really happy with the end result.  I also really like this fun stamp set with matching dies.  They work for almost any occasion!

That is it for my card today.  I hope you enjoyed it!


Thanks for stopping by~


3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very gorgeous in details and design and the blending is perfect. Love the colors.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully layered, Vicki! This is fabulous!

Leslie said...

FABulous! I spy more stamps and dies to add to my stash, lol! This is an awesome card!