Thursday, December 3, 2020

Merry Christmas Snowglobe

This month is pretty empty as far as DT work goes since so many of the companies/challenges take December off.  That said, I still want to make cards.  I came up with this one.

 I love it!  He is so adorable 😀

I have had this bear set for probably 2 years and have never used it!  I used JM's technique Sparkle Alcohol Backgrounds [again] for the nighttime sky [stars added with a gel pen].

I colored him with Copics, and added a sentiment from Simon Says Sentiment Strips Christmas

I am going to enter this into Darnell's NBUS Challenge for December.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh he's cute and he looks right at home in his fancy gold snow globe!

Darnell said...

Those bears are so darn cute, Vicki! I'm sure you're wondering what took you so long to bring this guy to life! I love his knitted scarf and hat and how awesome he looks peering out of his golden snow glob on a snowy starlit night! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Colleen Dietrich said...

Well done, Vicki! It actually looks like it's glowing! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!