Thursday, December 3, 2020

CAS-ual Friday Day

Hi all, it's the CAS-ual Fridays day here on my blog and over on the CFS Blog too.

Unfortunately, my card today uses a FRi-Die that is sold out.  Because I make these samples early, I didn't know it was sold out until today.  Whoops.  Since all the other supplies are available, I am going with it.

I started with the Pink Slimline Dies.  This set is amazing!  Lots of additional dies to make your slimline cards quite fabulous.

I stamped the flakes from Bring on the Snowflakes and sponged ink over the embossed images.  I die cut out the added birds from the Pear Tree Dies.

 

 This is  the last of my Christmas cards.  They have been mailed out, and I'm done for Christmas 2020.  To be honest, I will miss making Christmas cards -- it gives me a theme :).  What about you?  Are you done?

Remember, you can save an additional 15% off your purchase [including the clearance section!]




Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this beautiful snowflake design.

Lisa Elton said...

Love that you went with Vicki because this is so pretty!

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love that background and the snowflakes!