Tuesday, November 24, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration #295

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration today.  Today I made a tag inspired by Karen Akesdotter's tag from over at Tracy's 25 Days of Christmas Tags, which I am entering into the fun yearly event. 

Here is Karen's tag;

I was inspire by the circle cut out of the tag.

For my tag, I used the Tags #1 Nesting Dies for the base of my tag, and an image from the Joyful stamp set which I colored with Copics.

I also used the Noel [layered 3 times with a white shadow] from the Christmas Sentiments Phrase Dies. 




Tags this time of year do work out perfectly for marking those gifts, or as a small gift inside the Christmas cards that are mailed out.

You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have made.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly $15 prize.



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful tag design and great colors.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the traditional look and the buffalo plaid! This is wonderful Vicki. Happy Thanksgiving!

Lindsey said...

Red and green on kraft - always a great choice! Thanks for joining us at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!