Friday, November 27, 2020

Heartfelt Creations November Alumni Hop


Happy Black Friday! For this month's hop the Alumni Team is featuring the Black Friday release Gatefold Collection items. I used the Elegant Swiss Gateway Die.  A 4 piece, very elaborate set!  You are in a for a treat hopping this month!

For my "book type" card, I used 2 out of the 4 dies, papers from the Peacock Paisley Paper Pad, and flowers from Oakberry Lane Blossoms [and matching dies].

I used the papers to line the pages, and added some of the dimensional flowers, and on the last page I added another sentiment from Just For You Sentiments.

Here is the photo of it being displayed.
 



That's it for me.  As you can see, there are a lot of Designers playing with this amazing die.  I can't wait to see what they created!

Below is the list of Designers participating in this month's hop using the Black Friday release!

Kathy Clement -Sarah Miller - ME [you are here] - Sandy Hulsart - Candy Slabaugh 

Kerry Urbatch - Magdalena Ruta - Emily Niehaus - Amarilys Doria - Lisa Gregory -

 Oksana Clegg - Alissa Wells - Carol Wright - Piyanki Biswas



Thanks for stopping by~


30 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Such a pretty color palette, Vicki! Love the way you broke the die down into segments to use all through your card! Happy Black Friday! Thanks for hopping with us! xo

joydee1963 said...

Very pretty,love that paper

Unknown said...

I like how you did this card. happy holidays to you.

Glenda said...

This is simply gorgeous my friend!

Terry Law said...

Gorgeous card Vicki! Love your design. I can't wait to try this!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love the shape.

Unknown said...

Lovely colour combination, blue is not usually my first choice but you have really pulled this one off, Thanks for a lovely card,

Unknown said...

Lovely card usuing a colour which is not usually my first choice but you have pulled it off beautifully. Really nice card to share with us. Thanks.

Carole Wright said...

Hi love the colours, fabulous x

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Nice project!

Martie Rollin said...

I didn't realize just how large these dies are...very intricate cutting. Lots of work to fill one of these cards1

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun design Vicki, this is fantastic!

Judy3118 said...

Another beautiful card! I love the blues and greens together.

Larysa T said...

Beautiful creation! Very interesting paper and how nicely it goes with these pretty dies. 😃🤗❤️

sharon g said...

The RICH COLORS are just gorgeous!!!!! Your project really shows them off to the furthest!!

Sandi Marson said...

I am really loving this gatefold! Your card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Sandra Egbert said...

Gorgeous card. Love it with the peacock collection paper.

Leslie said...

What an amazing card! So many pieces and parts to play with! You've done them proud!

Kim B said...

Great use of older paper collection. Love the colors.

Mary Holshouser said...

The peacock collection is fantastic.
The vibrant colors and designs
work great backdrops for your
flowers and embellishments.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Pat K said...

The possibilities of this die is many and beautiful! I can't wait to try.

Darlene C. said...

Colors are so appealing with a different concept.

Linda Eaton said...

Beautiful card! Thank you!

Sue D said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors.

shanna said...

Pretty card! I like the colors you chose!!

shanna said...

Beautiful card!! I love the colors!!

SandiB said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us.

Valerie said...

Pretty card and I love the colors.

Valerie said...

Pretty card and I love the colors.

Donna Carter said...

Gorgeous colours and card!!