Monday, October 19, 2020

STAMPloration's 7th Birthday Celebration - Day 1

 


Today is Day 1 of the STAMPlorations 7th [belated] Birthday Celebration.  It will be running all week long. The Designers will be using new products, along with some of the classics that Shery also sells.

For this card, I used the new Art Flowers 2 Stencil, along with one of the clear stickers from Good Things.  [I have said it before, and I will say it again, I absolutely love the font on these stickers!]  They make finishing the card easy too!  [Gotta also love that. :).]

If you look close, you can see the new Circles All Over Textured Cover Plate I used on the red strip panel, and I also used the Stitched Tags Nesting Dies for my focal panel.

 



That's it for my card today.  Like I said, I will be back all week long with many different cards.  Meanwhile, you can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to read about all the birthday prizes [don't forget to leave a comment], and the rest of the fun celebration going on.  Also, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase!



Thanks for stopping by~

16 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful design and I love the sentiment.

Suzanne H said...

Love the subtle texture you've created with the Circles All Over. Your colors are terrific too.

Christine Kiehl said...

Fabulous card! I can see why you love the look of that font; its awesome!

Jean said...

Simply gorgeous! thank you for the inspiration!

Bunny said...

Lovely and it is a simple card that makes it so attractive. Great sentiment. We should all be focusing on the positive now especially. [Bunny]

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful sentiment, wonderful card! I like the idea of using a tag upside down!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the focus on the sentiment and stenciling!

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful stenciled background!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Simply lovely!

Leslie said...

This is awesome - from the stenciled background to the upside-down tag! Love it!

sharon g said...

What a pretty color combo. I like the white behind so they stand out!

cghundley said...

How fun this is
with the tag
upside down!
Carla from Utah

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty stencil design and colors! Love the sentiment on the tag!

Heather said...

So pretty! Love the embossed red panel; so fun!

Sue D said...

I like the pretty stenciled background.

Ms. Tamp said...

Great idea for a tag design. Nice layers.