Thursday, October 1, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays September Release - Day 4

Today is the final day of the CFS Release.  It is also October 1st!  WTH - where time goes is beyond me!  It's Fall - and here in Arizona, we finally have cooler temperatures!  Yeah, I'm good with that!

Anywoo - for our last day, we are featuring - Birthday Fri-Dies.


I started with the Modern Petals Stencil for my sponged background, and  I lightly colored one of the cute images from Little Huggables [with matching dies].

 Last step, I cut out 3 layers of the Happy Birthday Fri-Die, and adhered this onto my card.


For my 2nd card, I used the lovely WOW Midnight Dream Embossing Powder with some double sided tape for the striped background, and also for the top layer of the 3 layered Happy Birthday Fri-Die.


That's it for this release!  I hope you found something that inspired you over the last week.  Don't forget, you can use my code below to save 15% off your CFS purchase!




Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card designs.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty cards! I love the style of the sentiment!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the bright colors and great Happy Birthday Die!

Lisa Elton said...

Two fantastic cards Vicki!

Leslie said...

Love both of these! Fantastic products you're working with! ;)