Sunday, October 4, 2020

Boo! from CAS-ual Fridays

I'm doing a special post to introduce a new stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays, Spooky


I used the newly released Slimline Pinked Fri-Die Set for my card base.  I also made a self made cloud template for the sponged background, and I also used my Scan & Cut for the cut B's, google eyes [from my stash], and a computer generated sentiment.

I'm thinking this will be perfect for my great-nephew.
 
Some more news regarding CAS-ual Fridays:
 


Michele is now carrying Catherine Pooler Inks! As I stated in the collaboration hop a couple of weeks ago, these inks are amazing!  One stamp = full coverage!  That is fabulous in my opinion. 😀  The colors are awesome too.

Secondly, Michele is clearing out many [fabulous] stamp sets and products.  [I am sad as many were my favorites.]  However, this business decision is in your favor!  You can check out the clearance items HERE.  Remember, my code will get you an additional 15% off your purchase too!  Have fun shopping~



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the google-y eyes, this is super cute! Thanks for the reminder on the JUGS challenge, just added my card ;)

Leslie said...

Awesome card! You are such an enabler... I'll need to go visit the store! I used your code a few months back and I guess I'll need to use it again! Bahahaha! ;)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome Halloween card design.