Tuesday, August 25, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #282

It's STAMPlorations day here on the ole blog.

Today I am using an older stamp set; Woodland Friends.

 Fun forest animals, right?  I went to my stash and grabbed an inked panel, and cut a circle.  I colored the images [Copics], and adhered onto the focal circle, and that onto the card base.

I'm happy with my card. :)


You know the drill, leave a comment for the monthly random drawn $15 gift code.  If you want, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, to save 20% off your purchase.

For more inspiration, you can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my Teamies have made.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I don't ever remember seeing that stamp set. I sure do love your card though with all the woodland friends on it.

Dana M said...

Lovely card! Such wonderful woodland creatures.

Cindy Holmes said...

Your card is just so adorable! I absolutely love your coloring skills too!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun little bunch they are, this is cute Vicki!

Donna said...

Daring catd, cute critters and like your background!

Leslie said...

Adorable! Love those critters!

*Vicki* said...

Your green inked background was perfect for these adorable critters! Love this design!