Friday, August 28, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #551 - Wild Card Week

This should be a lovely gallery this week!

I started by making a rainbow sponged panel [of clouds - you can't tell], and then cut out the oval shape using the long-owned, not-used Cottage Cutz Nested Stitched Eyelet Oval die set

 I also sponged a 2nd panel, and then, using again some long-owned, rarely used-anymore, retired Spellbinders Butterfly Dies.

The sentiment is from IBS [retired company], Butterflies.
 
I sure do love me some vibrant colors! :)  Your turn.  Come on over to the JUGS Challenge #551 and play along!  We all have butterfly images :).


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I just LOVE this colorful and beautiful design with the butterflies! That sentiment is perfect for this! Have a great weekend!

Lisa Elton said...

What a PRETTY background you created for your winged beauties, this is incredible! Love that we both went in the rainbow color direction! I've enjoyed guesting with the team this month!

Nancy said...

Love your colorful clouds, Vicki! Such a bright and happy card.

Donna said...

This is gorgeous, thanks for the inspiration!

Helen said...

Truly like everything about this card. The colors are so full of life. Cutting the oval from your rainbow cloud covered paper creates an amazing background for your sentiment and butterflies. You've given me so many ideas for creating my next cards. tfs-stay well.

Celeste Goff said...

Vicki, your butterfly scene is so beautiful and colorful...just amazing!

cm said...

WOW! Your card is gorgeous! I love the oval die/clouds; perfect background for your pretty butterflies!
hugs~c

Macimbalo said...

This card is just gorgeous, I love everything about it!

Ina G said...

Beeeeeeeeeeeautiful background Vicki and those butterflies so pretty. Perfect sentiment.

Bobby said...

Vibrant is right, Vicki. I adore that sentiment. I wish it was still available.

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh this is amazing! I love that background...it's gorgeous! And the butterflies are so pretty as well!