Tuesday, July 28, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration #278

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration.

Today, I am using the Rubber Band Stencil, with a couple of products, that I really recommend;  Scrapbook.com Ink Blending Tool with Dome Foam, and Pixie Spray.

I sprayed the stencil with some Pixie Spray, let it dry, and laid it on a panel of card stock.  This adhesive is amazing!  It gives the sponged end result such a clean crisp look.  The daubers are also fabulous!  They hold the ink so well, and sponge on with a beautiful smooth layer.  I will say, it helps that I used oxide inks, as they blend beautifully.

Meanwhile, onto my finished card for today;

I cut the stenciled panel with the Crazy Double Running Stitched Rectangle Nesting Dies, and used the Thanks Word Die. [While this one is currently sold out, you can also use this Thanks a Latte Phrase Die for the same look]

To complete the card, I used a sentiment from Bloom Happy. Do you see how crisp those sponged lines are?  Yeah, I am happy with this card.

For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out what my teamies have created.  Remember to leave your name for the monthly $15 prize.  Also, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save 20% off your purchase!


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Helen said...

Thanks for the recommendations, Vicki. Your card is so bright and cheerful...looks like a truly happy thanks. tfs-stay well.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a fun card. I have that stencil too and should get out more of my stencils and make some fun backgrounds.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful results Vicki, this is amazing!

Leslie said...

Very cool card! I love that stencil!

Dana M said...

What a fun and graphic card! Fabulous bright and happy colors.