Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Last freebie

Today is the last "freebie".  Basically, I am not sure where the images came from so I can't link to anything.  The "freebie" is inspiration for you to get ideas for your cards.

See what I mean about the coloring time?  This puppy is detailed, and I have to say, it was fun to color. 


For the 2nd card, I inked up a vellum background and kept the image just black and white. 


I do remember the HUGS came from MFT [retired], and the sentiment strip is from Simon Says.

Hope you enjoyed this month's "freebies".  I doubt I will do this in the future.  I like being able to link products. 😀


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Very impressive with both versions.

Lisa Elton said...

Two incredible cards Vicki! The colors on your first one are mesmerizing!

Helen said...

Great cards, Vicki, each so unique...tfs the freebies! Stay well.