Saturday, July 11, 2020

CAS-ual Friday Sponsorship Hop


CAS-ual Fridays is one of the Sponsors for the Crafting of Hue Group over on Facebook.  This week all the CFS Stencils are only $5!  You can even use my code [below] and save 15% off that price!  That's only $3.50 per stencil!  Killer price :).  Meanwhile, the Team is designing cards and having a hop for your preview of how we use stencils.  So.Many.Techniques.!

Here is my final card;

By looking at this photo, it almost looks like a cover plate, but it's not.

I started with some Pixie Spray on the back of the Tin Roof Stencil, layered it over a panel of blue card stock, and brushed on some ink.


I then used some Texture Paste to yep, add on some texture on the panel.


The end result is very crisp looking by using that Pixie Spray I have to say.


To finish off the card, I used a sentiment from Ever After, along with a, Copic colored, chipboard heart from Pawprints Chipboard.






There are so many ways of using stencils!  I hope you take advantage of this fabulous sale, then you too can play with the different techniques.  Don't forget to use my code when purchasing.  BTW, check out the blow out 99¢ sale items while you are there!  Yep, my code applies to those also!

To continue on with the hop, pop on over to the CAS-ual Friday's Blog for the list of Designers participating.  Have fun :)


Thanks for stopping by~

25 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the white on dark paper stenciling! This is gorgeous!

Eve N said...

I usually use embossing folders to add texture, but your white stencilled design on the dark blue is very crisp and elegant... very nice!

Michele Gross said...

WOW! This turned out great!!

Podpopper’s Place said...

It’s so difficult to show all that texture on camera! It is even more stunning in person I’m sure!

Chandhini said...

Such a pretty card, love the texture paste through stencil. Blue color base gives an elegant look.

Laurie2cats said...

Beautiful card! I love the contrast of white on navy blue.

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, love the color and texture on this CAS Mixed Media card! Great job and so thankful that you shared this with all of us- hugs!

Arlene said...

I love the background - WOW

sharon g said...

I love the stencil!! It reminds me of jacks. This is so cute!!! Great color choices.

Super Stick Chick said...

Fabulous card! Love your step-by-step and beautiful stencil.

Cindy Holmes said...

Fantastic card! I love how this card can be given to a man or woman! Love the added little red heart too!

Kelly Kennedy said...

I adore this card! It’s very sweet yet versatile!

Dee Earnshaw said...

sweet card - LOVE the crispness of the stenciled background - thanks for the ideas

Sue D said...

I really must get this stencil. It would work perfectly with the Cas-ual Fri-day stamps I own. Love the effect of using texture paste with stencils and your white on navy is stunning!! Awesome card.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Thanks for the tips, Vicki. Your card is just beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Vicki, the white and navy look wonderful!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this stencil design! Beautiful card with a pretty sentiment! Great card!

Karthikha said...

Such a wonderful background! Love the colors! :)

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Beautiful card and background! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Helen said...

What a wonderful vibrant background, Vicki! This stencil is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :)

Lagene said...

Awesome, I love how you used the white texture paste against the dark background, very striking! This is my favorite stencil, I use it to make wall paper for a room scene.

ionabunny said...

Beautiful bold card with the navy and white. Love the paw stencil too. Hugz

Leslie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love that stencil - and the white really pops!

Kaylene Matyas said...

Great card, I love using texture paste with stencils. White on dark, or even tone on tone is awesome.

Melanie said...

I really like the white, raised effect of the texture paste on the dark paper.