Thursday, June 11, 2020

The Male Room Challenge

I am playing in the Male Room Challenge #138.  It's a sketch this week.  That said, I might have tweaked it a little more then I should have, but the general layout is there.  Plus, I really liked my card and wanted to share it :)

I started with an alcohol inked background with some added gold foil.  I had so much fun making these panels that my stash is now loaded!  The added gold foil looks amazing!  Here is a better picture of just some of the panels I made.



Meanwhile, using a handmade stencil, I sponged on the sunset colors, and stamped the branch image from Fiskars Naturescape stamp set. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Oh Gnome.


I hope my card qualifies, but either way, I love this card and had a blast making it! :)


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I really like your card too and am glad you shared it! This is PRETTY Vicki!

Helen said...

Simply beautiful, Vicki. Your alcohol backgrounds are fabulous. I've just started making them so your samples and use on this card are so inspiring. tfs-stay well.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love that background you made.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your card, the background is amazing and I love the added gold foil. Thank you so much for joining us in our Sketch challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith DT TMR

Faith my blog

Lady Joyful said...

Definitely tweaked, but I can make out the bones of the sketch ;) That background is so pretty, and I love the clean focal point. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

MA-MI said...

Great card, the background is amazing. Thank you so much for joining us in our Sketch challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our Die Cuts challenge.

Lise Mariann said...

So beautiful! Love that background and the yellow circle against it. Very, very pretty! Thank you for joining our sketch challenge at The Male Room. I look forward to see you again.

x Lise Mariann, DT The Male Room