Tuesday, June 9, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #271

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration.  Today I tried the Distress Stencil Technique from Jennifer McGuire.  I'm telling you, this girl has some pretty fun techniques, and this one rocked!  It is just as easy to do as she said too.

I used the Peony Number Two Stencil, along with a sentiment from Sweet Kindness.

The end result with this stencil technique is very cool!  It has texture too.  I was quite impressed with this technique. [Thanks Jennifer]


 For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have made.  Meanwhile, don't forget to leave a comment for the $10 monthly drawn prize.

Don't forget, if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off your purchase.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Helen said...

Great card, Vicki. So glad to hear that Jennifer's technique is so easy to do. Once I finish the projects on my craft desk, I plan to put out my stencils and play. Given your inspiring card, I'll be giving this technique a try, too. tfs-stay well.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful stenciled design and awesome colors.

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Vicki!!

Carol Wortman said...

The color is so beautiful! Need to check Jennifer again, I've forgotten that technique and this card Is so so pretty! The saying is sweet and all of you designers who send us all this inspiration is sending such kindness. Thanks for that!

cghundley said...

This looks amazing
and love the texture
look.
Carla from Utah

Jo Nevill said...

Thank you for joining our DT call over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ! Good luck 🍀

Subhashini said...

I just love this card, gotta check out the technique