Tuesday, June 23, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #273

It's time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration day.  I do have fun creating for this weekly day :).

 I used a few STAMP products for this CAS card;

It's early for a Christmas card, but I'd rather get ahead of the game ya know?



Okay, that's it for me.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Meanwhile, leave a comment for the monthly random prize of $10.  Don't forget, you can save 20% off your purchase by using my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Helen said...

Delightful holiday caard, Vicki. My nephew loves deer so I always create a Christmas card that features one. This is a great design to inspire this year's card. tfs-stay well.

Verna Angerhofer said...

That deer head looks so great with your shaker design. Take care now.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful Christmas card Vicki, the reindeer looks so majestic!

cghundley said...

This is fabulous!
Love your design.
Carla from Utah

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice look at an idea for use.

Cindy Holmes said...

Fantastic card for Christmas! I love how it can go for a man or woman!

Carol Wortman said...

Love the colors of this shaker. Masculine cards are hard for me, think I'll case this for sure!