Wednesday, June 24, 2020

A Few Challenges

I took some time today to join in a couple of challenges.  I started with the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #441, and the color inspiration photo from Inkspirational Challenge #215.


 I used an ink panel I had made [I just love making those, and of course using them!] and added a couple of flowers from Heartfelt Creations Peony Bud & Blossom [with matching dies].

The sentiment is from the retired Technique Tuesday, Amazing.

Well I had fun!  Thanks Challenges 😃


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wow are those peonies ever gorgeous! This card is amazing Vicki!

Shauna said...

This is so pretty! I love the depth that the ink panel gives and the flowers are so pretty and colorful! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Kathy said...

I really like the bold colors and the white space...a simple but beautiful card.