Monday, June 15, 2020

Simon Says Monday Challenge

It's been forever since I have played in the Simon Says Monday Challenge.  That said, I am really trying to join in more challenges, and this one works for me.  It's all about spray and splash - I do love my sprays ;)

As I did my morning walk, I pulled a fern off one of the bushes to use as a background on a card panel.  I laid the fern down on the panel, sprayed some inks, threw away the fern, and I ended up with this soft natural look.

For added interest, I used the Spellbinders Die - Splendid Circles to cut out the panel, added in a sentiment, a few gem hearts, and my card is done.  I do believe this qualifies for the challenge.

Thanks Simon Says I had fun!


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a great idea to use a real fern, this is terrific Vicki!

Donna said...

Fabulous idea and great idea using the fern!

Helen said...

What you did with the fern is so lovely, especially on the doily-like die cut. The sentiment and little hearts are a fine finishing touch. tfs-stay well.