Sunday, June 14, 2020

Inspiration

Hello all.  Today's card was inspired by a commercial I saw on tv - a car ad I think.  I instantly came into my stamp room, and made the card!  No other reason except I was inspired.  Now that is different for me. ;)

The ad looked just like my card without the Hello.  Rainbow stripes with a heart.  I added the Hello from Dare 2B Artzy.  I do love the font of this die.

I love this card!

On a side note, while I have you here, I'm asking a favor.  I look at my sidebar and see pretty high [awesome actually] numbers of Followers.  My favor?  Can you let me know if you are actually getting my blog posts.  I get very few comments -- I love them btw -- so I just want to know this blog is worth maintaining.  Thanks so much for your time - I appreciate it!


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Nell said...

Love looking at your creations and thanks for taking the time and effort to share them.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So love those bright stripes. Great card.

Brenda B said...

Nice clean and simple card. I have been following you since your Gina K days and look forward to seeing what designs you come up with by using different products. For instance, I really like the hello die in today's card and will go to their site to see what else I might like. Thanks for sharing!

Denise Bryant said...

I do get your blog post in my Blogger feed.... I don't comment very often but I always enjoy your projects here on your blog! Love today's card with the rainbow stripes!

Helen said...

Vicki, I get your blog posts every day and comment on most of them...btw the bold color stripes on this card is a great background that makes your hearted sentiment pop! tfs-stay well.

Elainej said...

I continue to follow you because your cards are unique. I have dropped many bloggers as their cards seem so much like many others. I rarely comment on anyone's posts, so don't take it personally. I will try to remember to offer encouragement.
Thank you.

Lisa Elton said...

I love the way the commercial inspired you, this is fabulous Vicki! From what many of my blog friends tell me, their comments are down too. So many card makers have turned to Instagram. I still like visiting blogs. Call me old fashioned I guess!

Lisa Kind said...

That's so funny that you were inspired by a car commercial. I made a card once from inspiration from a car commercial too! I guess they have great graphic designers with an eye for making cards! Yours is very pretty!