Monday, May 11, 2020

The Project Bin Day


It's time for my The Project Bin creation on the ole blog.  Today I went with a round card, with some "cheats" I used to make it.

I used the heart from Spencer's Set.  For the sentiment, I used a couple of sets, Defined, and once again, Spencer's Set.  From the Defined set, I cut the Mom stamp to be able to just stamp the "mom".  On the sentiment from Spencer's Set, I covered the bottom of the stamp with tape to just get the "Love You".  I do like being able to extend the use of stamps - that's a good thing. :)

I colored the heart with 3 Copics - BV02, V09, and V15.


That's it for today's card.  See ya tomorrow!


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

It is a wonderful card and I love the purple.

Lisa Elton said...

I like the plum puzzle piece, this is so cute!

Helen said...

What a sweet card, Vicki! These Project Bin stamp sets are delightful. You've selected well for your card. tfs-stay well.