Tuesday, May 12, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #267

It's time for my STAMPlorations inspiration.  I used the so fun Layered Citrus illustrated by Shirley Bampton.  I just adore these layering sets - you can go with a loose coloring, or within the lines. They offer nice versatility.

I started with Pinterest for fruit coloring inspiration, and then stamped with an ink pad, and loosely colored with a matching Copic.  [I just love this look.]

I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Black ink [love the solid black effect on the first stamp you get!], cut out the center using the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangles, and mounted that on green card stock for a framing look.  I popped up the panel using some foam, and this card was done.



For more inspiration, you can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Meanwhile, leave a comment for the $10 monthly gift code.  Don't forget, you can save 20% off your purchase by using my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Helen said...

Added this stamp set to my wish list before I even made this comment! Your card is simply delightful, Vicki. tfs-stay well.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your citrus design. Fantastic card.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love this! Putting this stamp on my wish list!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful stamping Vicki and what a fun sentiment!!

cghundley said...

Wonderful work
on your card.
Carla from Utah

Lili Sulastri said...

The citrus itself is so inviting. Beautiful card.

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the color mix and the layer cut.