Tuesday, May 5, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspirations #266

It's time for my STAMPlorations inspiration.  Spring is in the air, and so is this fun card - [internet air lol.]

 I have been going to Pinterest for some inspiration - I love the graphic feel of this sponging.

I used the super cute bird from Fowl Play, and a sticker from Spring Magic.  This card does make me smile.


Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly $10 gift code [chosen randomly at month end], and to see more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.  Meanwhile, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID for a 20% discount on your purchase!


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Dana M said...

Bold, bright and happy card! Perfectly wonderful.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cheery with those wonderful colors, cute bird image and great sentiment.

Helen said...

Like how the basic design comes together with a few colors for the background with a line image and sentiment. Clean and fresh looking...tfs-stay well.

Ginger said...

Such a happy card. Wonderful inspiration for me. Thanks.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the yellow and green color combo!

Lisa Elton said...

That long legged bird is too much fun! This is a fantastic Vicki!

Germaine said...

This is a really fun card! I love everything about it!