Tuesday, April 7, 2020

STAMPlorations Inspiration #262

Hey All - time for the STAMPlorations Inspiration.

Today I went with a [I think] gorgeous inked panel, using some Ranger Alcohol Lift Off, along with the Best Mom Ever stamp set.

 For the inked panel, I used some Yupo paper and alcohol inks.

Once dry, I used the flowers from the stamp set with some Lift Off ink, and stamped.  I just love the effect of the lifted off image.  Very subtle, but still really pretty.  Plus, it was really fun to make :)


For more inspiration, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Be sure to leave a comment for the monthly, random drawn, $10 gift certificate prize.  

You can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to save an additional 20% off your purchase too!


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wow! this is gorgeous and I love the colors.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful! LOVE the blue!

Dana M said...

Amazing! What a fabulous alcohol background. I love that your card design lets it be the star of the show.

Jean said...

Simply stunning!

Germaine said...

Interesting color combination for a Mother’s Day card.

Helen said...

Really liked this card when I saw it on the Stamplorations Blog, Vicki. Glad to see it on yours. Your alcohol life of this image is so lovely on this richly colored background. tfs-stay healthy.

Lisa Elton said...

Wowee... this is frame worthy!!