Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Happy Little Stampers April ATC Challenge


This is going to be so fun!  What a versatile challenge.  So many ways for making your own background.

I started with an ATC coin.  I think they are really fun to make.

 I did a layering stencil effect using 3 different stencil, along with 3 different colors of ink.

I used a sentiment from The Project Bin's Spencer's Set.  I thought it worked well with the background design.  I added a fun little cork heart and a couple of staples for some texture, and my coin is complete.

Okay, that's my creation.  Now it's your turn - come on over to Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge and show us your background!


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Wow this is a great background, I think I could do this. Love the choice of colours and of course the sentiment awesome!!!

Helen said...

Like this background, especially the shading to light in the center. The sentiment is a perfect fit! tfs

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhh your stenciled background is amazing!
When I first looked at your ATC I wondered "how did she do that"
Now I know....awesome!!!

Leslie said...

Very cool coin, my friend! Your background is awesome and I love that it looks dimensional!