Friday, April 24, 2020

CAS-ual Fridays Release - Day 6

Last day for the CAS-ual Fridays Release Part 2.  Today we are featuring the Love Ribbon Stencil.

 I colored some texture paste with some pretty pink ink, and then applied it through the stencil.  My sentiment is from Heart Ribbon.

 I think this is my favorite from this week's release.  I do love the Hope Fri-Die popping off the front of the stenciled ribbon, with a few outlines.

  


That's it for me for this release.  I hope you had fun seeing the new products.  I know I had fun making them!   Remember, if you use my code [below], you can save 15% off your CFS purchase.

For more inspiration, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see what my teamies have made.  (It is always a treat).  Plus, you can find out about the prizes!


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful colors and designs for your cards.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done Vicki, these are marvelous!