Friday, March 6, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #526 - Word Week

This is a great challenge -- I always need get better cards!

I went digging through my stamps as I wanted to use a whale.  Luckily, I found the perfect set from Stamps of Life, Whale2stamp along with the matching dies.

 I just love this cute whale!  Doesn't he make a cute card? :)
That's it for me.  

Your turn - come on over to the JUGS Blog and play along with your "heal" card.  Hope to see you there.


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute whale! I like the patterned waves too!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fabulous and so perfect for our challenge! I am loving that whale swimming in those waves.

Unknown said...

Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

At least 160000 men and women are using a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to burn 2lbs each and every night as they sleep.

It's proven and it works on anybody.

Just follow these easy step:

1) Go get a drinking glass and fill it with water half glass

2) Now do this strange hack

so you'll be 2lbs lighter the very next day!

Ina G said...

Of course you would Get 'Whale' Soon when you receive this super fun card.

Vicky Hayes said...

I do love a pun Vicki and this would be sure to make a poorly person smile! The whale is gorgeous and I like the way you've coloured him. All the other elements go together perfectly too.
Vicky x

Nancy said...

Love the mix of papers and that adorable whale! What is it about that amazing animal that intrigues us all! Great card!

Lisa Kind said...

Punny card Vicki! ;-) Really cute and I love the pattern paper!

Bobby said...

Darling whale, Vicki, and I love your choice of 'bobber' paper for the waves.