Friday, March 6, 2020

Coffee Loving Cardmaker Guest Designer



Oh how fun being a Guest Designer for the Coffee Loving Cardmaker blog!  You all know I do love coffee.  However, I will be honest, since I have left Starbucks, my coffee card making has decreased.  This gig helps me 'get back into it'. :)

 For my card today, I used one of the Super Sponsors coffee stamp sets by Dare 2B Artzy; Cup of Cheer.

 I used some rainbow die cuts, and colored the cup with Copics.

That's it for me today.  I'll be back next week too.  Thanks Amy for having me as a Guest.  It was fun!


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card. The colors are awesome.

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting Vicki!! Your card is terrific!!

Unknown said...

As reported by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the one and ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs lighter than we do.

(And actually, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and really, EVERYTHING related to "how" they eat.)

BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

Click on this link to see if this little questionnaire can help you unlock your real weight loss potential